Heres a few we’ve listed a few to make a start;
- Taking a cruise along the Douro waves towards the fantastic landscapes of the wine country — only to dock at the majestic ports of Porto.
- The mesmerizing and tranquil walks through time in the medieval villages of Marvão, Monsaraz, and Obidos.
- Being on the receiving end of Royal treatment at pousadas in Alentejo.
- Standing awestruck before the World Heritage monuments in Tomar and Batalha and marveling at their ornate stonework.
- Losing track of time after stepping into historic Churches and finding yourself standing on huge tile panels encased by walls with magnificent gilt baroque art — from Almancil to the South to Braga in the North.
- Experiencing the natural calm and stillness of the charming fishing villages of Ericeira, Tavira or Nazaré; relaxing for the day only to end with the mouth-watering delights from a fresh seafood dinner.
- Experiencing raw nature — its scenic, breathless beauty — on the volcanic islands of Madeira and Azores.
- Escaping to the golden sands of the coast and tracing the oceans horizon from Algarve’s sandy beaches across to Europe’s westernmost coastline.
- Experiencing the slow adrenaline rush of adventure in Sagres and Lisbon— the landmarks of the golden Age of Discovery.
- Being mesmerised by the grandiose Queluz and Mafra palaces and the romantic architecture and fantastic landscapes preserved since the 8th century in Sintra.
Why not get in touch and send us your best Portugal Experiences ……